<VV> caveman owners? humor

Guy Brandes GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Dec 8 15:35:45 EST 2008

They do GIECO commercials.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Maybe Cavemen don't do computers?  <GRIN>
Later, JR

Regards,

Guy Brandes
Mercedes-Benz Service Manager
Loeber Motors, Inc.
4255 W. Touhy Ave.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
T: 847-933-7740
F: 847-933-7828
gbrandes at loebermotors.com
http://www.loebermotors.com

Est. 1936

“We have sold more Mercedes-Benz vehicles in the last 50 years than anyone in Illinois.”

Confidentiality Notice: This email is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, review, dissemination, copying or action taken based on this message or its attachments, if any, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy or delete all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.