<VV> Caveman Owners

jacesana1 at cox.net jacesana1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 17:07:27 EST 2008

It would be great to hear from Alan to see if he has any plans to resurrect the Caveman Chapter. I would be interested in joining if it were done right. I already belong to my local chapter(017 Bay State) but it would be awesome to have a dedicated club (even if only by Internet and flyers) for the 60 owners.
By done right I mean by having a web site and newsletter worth paying dues for. I think everyone wants to have a great club behind them that they are proud to say they are a part of. I am interested in helping out if Alan is on VV or anyone for that matter.  corvair1960 at cox.net