<VV> Greenbrier heater at 10 degrees

Delta Mfg. deltainc at grm.net
Mon Dec 8 23:29:18 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Houston" <judgehouston at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> Greenbrier heater at 10 degrees

 That really was an improvement. we had a wind chill today of about 5-10
degrees above 0. I'm still thinking of putting in a small wood burning stove
in the rear. Just bolt her in and away we go!. I have a set of chains for
whats coming. It does good with the studs, but I remember the chains were
the way to go. We have high crowned roads in Maine which can be
 treacherous for some one not used to them.
*******
Part of my wasted youth was spent coyote hunting with dogs and
pick-em-up-trucks.  I used my 66 140 vair for a year or so ... carried trail
dogs in the front trunk which gave them clean air.  I had a set of chains
made especially for my vair, ( and added cross links.. with ice links..  )
and it would go anywhere in the ice & snow that it * didn't  high center *
... and back then, for some reason, my heater did a great job ( probably
because the whole car was pretty new ) .

Now, the idea is stay ON the road; back then, the goal was to stay OFF the
roads (g)...

reargards, ken campbell, rolly polly in iwahoe