<VV> Tift Merritt video features a LM Convertible

Jedd Hebrink jhebrink at anvilcom.com
Mon Dec 8 22:17:41 EST 2008

You can catch a few glimpses of a LM Convertible in Tift Merritt's music
video here HYPERLINK
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p84xx34Cw3Y"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p
84xx34Cw3Y

Where else can you listen to a great song by a pretty girl AND see a great
car?  If you are not a fan of Tift's music, you can skip ahead to the 2:22
mark to see the car.

I think it is very apt that the song is titled "Broken" since my daughter's
66 Monza that I spent heaps of money and many hours over the summer
rebuilding is still sitting in my workshop, you guessed it...broken.

Jedd Hebrink

Checked by AVG.
9:38 AM