<VV> LM Rocker panel cleaning

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Tue Dec 9 17:14:24 EST 2008

sgang54 at aol.com wrote:
>  Several years ago someone posted a formula for a wax coating called "Waxoyl" which could be sprayed on underbody parts as a rust preventer. I made some in the lab using mineral oil, paraffin wax and VM&P Naptha. I don't remember the original proportions but I think the wax and oil were 1:1
>
> Steve Gangi
> in the rusty shoreline part of CT

Waxoyl is still sold in the US through distributors. It's a savior of
old British cars. Here's a link to Rovers North
<http://www.roversnorth.com/store/m-19-waxoyl.aspx>, a Vermont-based
Land Rover parts company that carries Waxoyl products.

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME

'66 Corvair Monza 110/4
'66 Land Rover Series II-A 88"