<VV> 600 PLUS Corvair Magazine articles/reviews free on new Google Books

Fig Newtron fignewtron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 03:47:27 EST 2008

First post to my fav list.

Google Books is now offering thousands of scanned magazine to peruse.

Just spent 4 hours reading tons of Popular Mechanic articles from the early
sixties on the Corvair.  AWESOME!! The enthusiasm of the magazine reviewers
for the Corvair (especially the Turbos introduction) is a really neat
insight to the history of our favorite little car.

You can read the whole magazine one page at a time.

The old advertising in the mags is tons of fun.

Hope everyone finds this resource as informative and fun as I have this
evening.

Type in the word corvair in the link below and choose full view only. Over
600 complete magazines that have the word corvair in them. Warning high
speed access and many hours of time required.

http://books.google.com/advanced_book_search

Greg

--
My wife says I seem to always have a smile on my face due to my frown being
out for repair. What a silly woman.