<VV> 61 Loadside update

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 23:30:09 EST 2008

In a message dated 12/10/2008 7:47:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com writes:

So my simple engine rebuild has turned into a major power train  overhaul. I
think I will also drop the rear suspension and cross member and  replace all
the rubber bumpers and bushings while it is all apart. Then there  will be no
reason to take it apart again. Hopefully That's all the progress  for now.

Jamie

 Great Energy!!  But please do not fall into the "While I'm  at it" RUT!!

Most of us drive 1,000's of miles each year in less than perfect  Vairs..

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
Visit my Webpages!  tinyurl.com/The-Patio
somewhere between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.