<VV> 61 Loadside update

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Dec 11 11:01:00 EST 2008

Matt, I understand exactly what you are saying. I would just like to get it
right the first time and not have to pull the power train again. Although it
is quite easy to pull an early power train. This is an Arizona truck so all
of the rubber parts look terrible. The real truth is I want this truck to
run and move by April so I can use it for yard work and such, so that will
dictate just how much gets done.

And JR, I will give the heater box  the once over before I put the rest back
together. You kinda need a heater up here in NE Iowa.

Jamie
Iowa snow lover
It's only Dec. 11 and we already have over a foot of snow on the ground.
Woopeee!!