<VV> UltraVan comments

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Dec 15 21:49:31 EST 2008

The Corvair convertible attracts a lot of attention, the Greenbrier even
more, but the Rampside always always stole the show as to comments and
strangers asking inane questions.  That was until I purchased an
UltraVan.  I spend more time talking to strangers during a two week
UltraVan trip than I spend talking Corvairs for the rest of the year.
Corvairs are my daily transportation.  The UltraVan is just the largest
of the five Corvairs in the family.  My favorite question at his years
Virginia Vair Fair, ask by a couple who just finished a tour of the
inside, "Did you drive it here?  With a Kentucky License plate, two
weeks of dirty laundry in the bathroom clothes hamper, and two cats
sprawled in the floor, I would seem that we did drive the UltraVan to
the meet.
Jim Davis