<VV> Fwd: Water in oil/milk shake

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Dec 18 11:16:16 EST 2008

If we're talking about finding that on the dipstick (not just the oil
cap), I think that the oil is now saturated.  Yes, it's meant to hold
*some* water in suspension, but at the "milk shake" stage it's really
an emulsion, not oil, anymore (maybe it depends on how you like your
milkshakes :-).  For the $30 it might cost versus an engine, I'd
change the oil.

--Bryan