<VV> EM rear cross member removal

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 18 11:56:22 EST 2008

I'll give this a bump as it appears no direct answer to your question was
posted to the list.

I haven't done it myself, but I seem to recall seeing posts that center
around the fact that if the nuts that hold the oxcollar won't move or break,
you've got to go in from the rear seat area by cutting a hole to get them
out.  Which means lots of penetrating oil and patience before you attempt to
get them off.

Correct me if I'm wrong here folks.

Regards,
Joel