<VV> 64 leaf spring bolts size

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 11:39:01 EST 2008

Hey guys,
Can anyone tell me what the size and length is for the bolt at the end of
the leaf spring?
I had my "less than one year old" bolt (bought from one of our  vendors)
break at the end of the threads as I was pulling into a parking lot  this morning.
Luckily I used to work there and one of the guys drove me home,  but the 64
is still there...
I'm going to try to get the bolt replaced, but if that isn't an option,  I'll
just remove the spring and take the long way home.
I have to take my daughter to the Dr, and then bring her back home, so I'll
be checking emails in about an hour and a half...
Thanks for the help!
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY
CORSA, Derby City Corvair, Corvanatics
1961  Greenbrier 110/pg
1963 Greenbrier 95/4spd
1964 700 95/pg (in a parking lot  in E-town)

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.