<VV> Ebay seller alert

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 19:31:04 EST 2008

I am going through a fraud process with an eBay seller using the seller id of "teenapa". I purchased what was advertised as a rebuilt HV carburetor that turned out to be one that had simply been painted (over rust). I returned the carb when the seller said he would provide a refund, but now that he has it, he is refusing to do so. He has made up a story that the carb is in worse condition than when he sent it. I should know better than to deal with non-Corvair people on Corvair items, but I had a previous successful transaction with him on some carb parts earlier, so I don't know why he went over to the dark side. So, my advise is to avoid this guy like a foreign car.
Grant