<VV> Craftsman Tools (humor - no Corvair content)

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 10:42:53 EST 2008

I happen to have the Craftsman hatchet that George Washington used to chop
down the cherry tree. Had to replace the handle twice and the head once,
but it's the original hatchet.

-Mark

Craftsman Tools with him.  John Smith and Lewis & Clark used them as did
Daniel Boone and Wild Bill Hickup. I still have them.  There really was a
relative(s) named Charles England!