<VV> [fastvair] Racing School

dryenko at surry.net dryenko at surry.net
Sun Dec 21 07:06:11 EST 2008

Here is the direct link to the Feb 2009 Roebling Road SCCA driver's school
entry package.

http://www.buccaneerregion.org/entryforms/doubledriver09/DoubleDriver_Entry_2009.pdf

Note also that transponders are required, and no rentals will be available
for the school.
I plan to be there to support Corvair folks who are attending, in any way I
can.
Bob C