<VV> OT - Lost emails

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 23 20:56:33 EST 2008

At the risk of starting an email flame war:

First step - Download a free copy of Thunderbird (a fully featured and
free email client) from Mozilla (www.mozilla.org), or if you have it
enable a full copy of MS Outlook (a distant second choice). Outlook
express is just that. A trimmed down client, with few features. All MS
can say about it is that it is free.

Once you have done that, your ISP should have the instructions necessary
to set up a local SMTP/POP3 email client on your desktop. I would start
this action late one night. It will take a very long time to download
your emails.

enjoy,

jack kean