<VV> Has the Economic Downturn Changed your Corvair Plans?

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Tue Dec 23 21:16:24 EST 2008

If there is an economic downturn I do not see it in my business.  I am
busier now working on Corvairs than I ever have been.  I am booked till
spring.  My Ebay sales are still strong.  I plan on selling parts at The
Performance Meet, Virginia Vair fair, Detroit homecoming and a few others.
I have not made a decision on Florida as they location is not good and it
looks like too many variables exist.  It is a 14 hour drive for me.
John Sweet