<VV> DACC HOMECOMING

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Dec 24 18:28:09 EST 2008

To JR and ALL:

In 2007, 1 month after the hosting National Convention the Detroit
club held our annual Homecoming ... Lots of people from several
states attended.  In 2008, in spite of record high gasoline prices
the DACC held the annual Homecoming and we had near record
level attendance ... exceeded only by Homecomings that were held
years ago when Corvairs were regular daily drivers.

Yes, The Detroit Area Corvair Club will be holding the ...

30th Annual Homecoming
August 20 - 23 2009

ON LINE REGISTRATION
Available Soon
at the
DACC WEBSITE
dacc.provide.net

But time has caught up with us ... rising prices have forced a
slight increase in registration fees.  We are holding this increase
to the minimum and are confident, considering the value given, our
attendees will not mind helping keep this event going by contributing
a few extra registration dollars.

So, Come One, Come All to the 2009 Homecoming in Plymouth MI ...
Ken P