<VV> No Corvair - Impala SS question

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 08:13:01 EST 2008

Grant,
I assume that once you get it to fire with ether, it'll run, right?
I've run into this issue with Northstars; the fuel pump puts out 40# of
pressure, but the engine wants 45 or more to start. Replacing the intank
pump fixs the problem. Apparently the pumps get weak.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net