<VV> e-bay-a positive comment

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 24 12:37:38 EST 2008

I use E-bay alot, both buying and selling. I like the concept of Paypal, as it makes for instant payment.
I've only had one bad experience with E-bay/Paypal. The purchaser of some historic documents I sold him, wern't up to his expectations even though I described them honestly. Paypal didn't refund his money, just held it in escrow until we (buyer/seller) worked out the issue.
Bottom line was he returned the merchandise (postpaid) and I'd refund his payment minus the first shipping. We agreed, Paypal refunded his payment (less shipping)  AFTER we both were 'satisfied'.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net