<VV> Greenbrier in Maine Winters

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Fri Dec 26 12:18:42 EST 2008

David,

It's great to hear that you're using your Greenbrier in the winter. We
certainly have received some powerful doses of winter in Maine!

My Monza takes time to warm up, too, and produce much heat. My problem
is that I can't drive that many miles on this island - it's too small.

Many Corvair experts have stated that lead additive is not necessary in
these engines. I do use an octane booster because premium gas is not
available here. That reduces pinging a lot on my engine.

Best wishes,

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME
'66 Land Rover Series II-A [2]