<VV> gas in oil

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 15:40:02 EST 2008

I stopped using mechanical fuel pumps on my Corvairs in the mid eighties because of this situation. It's been strictly electric for me ever since. But this is an old post and an even older arguement. Happy new year to all. Long live electric fuel pumps.
Timothy Shortle in (snowy/cold) Durango Colorado