<VV> Has the Economic Downturn Changed your Corvair Plans?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Dec 26 19:56:44 EST 2008

On Dec 23, 2008, at 7:19 PM, Matt Nall wrote:

> Will you attend your "Normal" Covair Meets?

As with others, "normal" varies.  My main issue is having a Corvair
to take to one.

> Will you complete the 2009 projects you planned 6 months ago?

Looking pretty good right now (Wagon V3 on the street early in the
year, new GB engine for the summer).

> Do you see this as an "opportunity" to add to your fleet?

Not really, the list is too long already.

> Will you DRIVE your Corvairs, More or Less?

More, I think.

> Not looking for "tales of woe", just an overall "picture"

Things could go badly, but we didn't get in over our head in the
first place, so it's not too bad here.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa