<VV> communique format

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 09:53:23 EST 2008

not that it has been a huge issue (no pun intended) but I had a thought about the communique and the way its is presented to society members....so hear me out, it is only an idea...

has there ever been a discussion amongst the membership and board as to go all "grayscale" format (no color) for 8 issues, and then have each quarterly (4; jan, jun, sep, and dec) be like full color (as it is now) in an effort to reduce costs? that is if its still an issue.

I thought of this as a compromise between all camps within the society....

food for thought,

chris mann