<VV> PG trans coolers

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 27 15:34:58 EST 2008

There's a boatload of aftermarket coolers.
You could try the local salvage yard, and look for Fleetwood Caddys; they
have nice coolers in front of the condenser and easy to pull. Tell you what,
I'll send you one in lieu of the crossmember screwup...
Give me and address.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD