<VV> communique format

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 17:36:33 EST 2008

Why?
...well, I guess I thought that there was/were issues with the amount of money being spent publishing the Communique.
Are you talking about the cover(s)?
...i wasn't going to nail down a detail like that right off the bat, but I guess, my first thought was, yes; yes, it would include making the cover not color. If I said no, then it wouldn't make much sense, as much of the interior of the publication is already grayscale and just having a no-color cover probably would not yield a significant cost reduction to be worthy of discussion.
-chris