<VV> Block ID

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 00:16:18 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 10:51:00 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
DUMERAUF at cs.com writes:

I have a  corvair engine block identified as 18W114754: This is the first
time
I  have seen one marked like this. Can anyone tell me anything about it?
Terry  D

1  indicates a Chevrolet. 8 indicates a 1968 crankcase. W indicates  Willow
Run for the car assembly. 114754  indicates that you vehicle was the  14,754th
built of that body style that year at Willow Run.
You should also find a Txxxx number on the other half of the case.
Regards,
Bob Helt