<VV> Corvairs in Alabama/Tennessee area

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 19:50:04 EST 2008

There is nearly a full page of CORSA members listed in Alabama and over a
page full in Tennessee.  Of course, not everyone who has a Corvair is a
CORSA member so there is likely quite a few more out there.

Name some towns that would be near you.  Also, check to CORSA web site for
local clubs.

Later, JR
CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110