<VV> 60-64 models

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:29:53 EST 2008

Chuck,

I'm glad you like the early models better (makes for less competition when
buying another late model). Boy, have I got a deal for you. Even though it's
not a coupe, the Tidewater Corvair Club will be giving away a 64 Corvair
Monza Convertible with a 4-speed on May 4th, this year.

All you have to do is make a donation (in $5.00 increments) to the Corvair
Preservation Foundation/Tidewater Corvair Club fund raiser. You can see
pictures of the car at the following link.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

Just send a check to the following address, and I will send you your ticket
stubs. It's for a good cause, and who knows, you just might win it!

Tidewater Corvair Club
c/o George Jones
528 White Oak Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Include your name, address, telephone number and email address.

On Feb 5, 2008 7:59 AM, Chuck Owen <harleyultrarider at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I am looking at Corvairs I had decided I like the pre-65 models the
> best.  The 60-64s all look a like to me but I am sure there are some
> differences.  Is one year better than another as far as performance or
> equipment?  It seems the 64 models bring more money than the others?
>
> Not sure what I want yet but definitely want a coupe and prefer a 4 speed.
> The rest I am open to suggestions
>
> Chuck Owen
> Change your options:

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)