<VV> Alt (gen) warning light--still need help

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 16:15:48 EST 2008

if this was originally the Generator system... have you added the resistor  ?

Matt Nall

In a message dated 2/5/2008 12:27:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jcorey at escapees.com writes:

Thanks  for the response.  No overcharging symptoms so far.  New  connections
 at the regulator and alternator.  Puts out about 12.5v  at idle, 14.3  or so
at higer RPMs.  A real mystery to my and a few  others.  I know trhe theory,
but, doggone, I don't know why it isn't  working right.

48)