<VV> Old Chevy ads

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 20:54:27 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/5/2008 3:21:32 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

And Seth  says:

Go check them out!  Some of the Ads may be available as part  of the
Magazine
collections. I know that a DVD collection of EVERY  page of the New  Yorker
magazine is available. (If you have nothing  else to do for the rest of  your
life!) I already have their Cartoon  Collection. I don't know if the other
magazines are available.

- Go look at these ads at the link above. Many rarely seen Corvair ads  are
included! Great find, Bruce!

We've got a CD available with all these Corvair ads and plenty more.

Corvair  Ads 1960 - 1969.   A new,  just-released, CD-ROM of  almost 250
Corvair ads originally published during the 1960’s is now available.  For Windows
98 and later computers. Available at $14.95  plus S&H. Shipping to the US is
$5.00 per order, Canada & Mexico are  $6.00 per order, and overseas is $8.00
for the first 2 CDs then $1.00 for each  additional.  Check, MO, credit card and
Paypal all are acceptable.
Check  or MO, Order  from:
Harry  W. Ilaria
HI-Tech Software