<VV> Rudy's cars -humor

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 15:10:54 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/6/2008 10:57:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
djrcorvair at msn.com writes:

I know  I'm a little behind but I had to comment.  Rudy also had a '85
Cadillac  Deville which made it up to about $4000.  Only a slight premium over its
real value.  Where with the Corvair, the same Rudy fans were willing to  pay a
huge premium. Neither one sold.  I think today since Rudy won't be  our next
president these cars are worth only there fair market value.   The person
selling them I think made a big mistake.

Well - I would have felt sorry for anyone who bought either of "Rudy's"
cars. Had they tried to drive south, they would have skipped many of the states
in between and finally crapped out in Florida. - Seth

48)