<VV> Reliability (NO CORVAIR), Problems w/GM & Dex-Cool

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 18:33:39 EST 2008

How about the problems associated with GM vehicles and Dex-Cool ?

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/08/gm_dexcool.html

http://www.local12.com/content/troubleshooter/story.aspx?content_id=89bba584
-65f1-4724-a1cb-051a94d90cf7

Be thankful for our Air-Cooled wonders.......

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Message: 3