<VV> '60 FS

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 7 22:07:58 EST 2008

1960 4 door with 31440 miles. Southern car with very straight body and very little rust. Paint (blue) is faded and is very thin on top. One small dent in left front fender. Upholstery is original and fabric is very weak. Engine runs and doesn't smoke, PG shifts well. Gas heater and much of car looks as new. All glass good. Some rust under mat in trunk, no holes. Gas tank has been replaced and is very good. Has good NC title.

Would be excellent restoration project. I don't have time for it. Will sell for my investment of $!000.

Spence Shepard
Charlotte, NC