<VV> Suggestion for the Corvair org site

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 10:23:32 EST 2008

Joe,

I'm the treasurer of the Stock Corvair Group. Dues are $10/year, sent to
me. I'm also CC'ing the SCG newsgroup, so that you will have that address.

-Mark Corbin
5474 S.R. 19
Galion, OH 44833

group that is documenting stock features. I know that several have asked
for information about stock features and body codes, but I did not know
that this information was being organized in an archive that we might
access. Yes, I am certainly interested in joining the group. What do I need
to do?

> Joe White

of thing. Perhaps you should join that group.?