<VV> Survey - Responses needed

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Feb 12 22:57:58 EST 2008

The Western Division still needs people to return the survey on the dust jacket of the February Communique.

I've been entered all the surveys into the tracking spread sheet that I've received so far.  So far the average year for joining CORSA is 1981 and the median is 1975.  The average and median age is 67.5.  I'm the youngest to reply so far by 14 years...  If you are my age of younger... or much younger and you want your voice heard now is the time to fill out the survey and send it in.

One guy who put down he wanted CORSA to give him a brand new Corvair as and added benefit.  The BoD will take it under advisement, but I don't expect it to happen in the next few months.....

Come on people send those surveys in.  If you live in the Central Division or even the Eastern Division, you probably should send your surveys in to Tim and Sarah respectively but I'm personally more concerned about the West.

My totals don't include anyone who has replied on-line.  Since that data base is will total them up, we will just add it in at the end.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director