<VV> Corsa / local membership

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Wed Feb 13 23:25:55 EST 2008

The pros for joining Corsa have been covered and I agree with all of them.

One thing I didn't take into consideration is that Corsa provides the insurance for the local chapter events.  At the risk of insulting some Corvair guys, in my estimation a local chapter member that gets to take part in local & regional events without being a member of Corsa is a moocher.  The local chapters could never afford insurance coverage for an event let alone a funkhana without insurance buying power of Corsa.

Just my two cents

Tom Connolly