<VV> Late Wheel Bearings

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 13:11:15 EST 2008

Usually I don't have to do this more than twice per wheel. Assembling the
bearing assy with the existing shim, I measure end play. If it's within
spec, I'm done. If not, I make up the difference of what the dial indicator
says, and what the spec should be, and do the math and come up with the
right shim. Check to be sure after you press it back together.

harry yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net