<VV> <CORSA Chapters> Enforced CORSA membership

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Feb 14 17:21:42 EST 2008

I did note one thing about the survey.
It was directed to CORSA members.
I don't think CORSA wants it to go to non-members.
Am I wrong on this?

As I have said, I have been a member of CORSA for many years.
At least over 20.
I can see the benefits.
I have been a member of the NFCC even longer.
But there are members in our group who basically may or may not come to
local meetings or events.
And they are not in CORSA, but are members locally just for our newsletter.
Just to see if there is anything that may interest them.
and we also have a few long time members who are not CORSA, who do not do
shows, conventions, and realy do not want to join CORSA. Even when the
convention was in Buffalo they did not come around.
I don't want to be in the position of having to tell them they are no longer
members.
But it may come to the point where we may have to decide to sever our
affiliation with the CORSA, or do that.
I think this is a step in the wrong direction...........

Gary Swiatowy