<VV> Hmmm Corsa..Join/Don't Join.....

Jeremiah Bentz jeremiah.bentz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:50:17 EST 2008

Well I have to say a couple of things...

I have loved Corvairs since I was like 16 Im 31 now... I have owned  4 total
in my life 2 of them I own presently. During that time this is the first
time I have ever considered joing a local or national Corvair Group...

I am just now starting to understand the benifits of doing so. The main
benifit for me is I like to talk to people who have or had a Corvair. The
only reason I have begun to entertain the idea of joining both the local and
national Corvair groups is because of this forum and the Comradree I see
here as I have just recently joined this forum.

I also have plans to attend next months local meeting as I was invited for
this month but was unable to attend as I was dealing with Flooring Issues in
my home.

So in a nut shell after reading all of your comments for supporting the
Corvair Society etc etc I was wondering to myself Why I never considered
joining it before? I still have not found the answer to that question as of
yet but I can say that without this forum I still would not have never
considered it. So for those of you debating This forum is the driving force
behind my decision.

Jeremiah
62 700 Coupe
64 Spyder Coupe  (PICTURES SOON TO COME AS IT JUST ARRIVED THIS WEEK!)