<VV> any techie stuff going on?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 11:18:44 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/14/2008 8:13:57 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
N2VZD at aol.com writes:

anybody  building anything corvair anymore? or just trying to fix  corsa?
at  least your hands stay clean.
regards , dirty handed  tim

Sure we are!!  I had the dreaded 2000 rpm hesitation on my Weber 45  DCOE,
non progressive  carb on my 66 Turbo....even with my custom GM   electric choke
set rich....

So I drilled out the starter jets and closed down the  Air  correction
tubes......no more hesitation..and it will idle back down to 600  rpm.....love the
ocean..but sea level is a lot different than 4500 ft.!

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.