<VV> any techy stuff going on?

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 12:21:16 EST 2008

Saturday I'm busy, Marine Corps League Installation of Officers, I was re-elected Commandant. Have to decorate and get set up for the dinner and ceremony.

Sunday, I finish clearing the space in the Carport to get the 62 Rampside in and yank out the Drivetrain and rear suspension.
Replacing the rear suspension with the one I built 10 years ago for my Corvan
(Zero Miles), then get up to Dr. Yenko's to inspect a 110 that  has been  offered up, Settle on a price for it, so a minor tear-down and  make up a parts list for it, and get the good dr my PG diff to inspect.

Get a set of Carbs to Steve Goodman to look over and perform his magic-- But Unca Lon gets the cash when they're done anyway. That's the kind of integrity that you don't find in other car hobby segments.

 We're going with conventional wisdom on the PG which has sat for 18 years---Put clean fluid and a new gasket in it, and let's see what happens.

Sure will be nice to park my gas-hungry F-150 and see what kind of mileage I can get from the Rampy.

Hank