<VV> Seats???

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Feb 15 17:54:08 EST 2008

A short while ago I inquired on front seat interchangability and no one could give any definitive answers.  Now, I retreived a '65 front drivers seat from my storage unit an found that it's more than two inches narrower than the seat I removed from my '62.  So, are all early individual front seats two inches wider than late seats?  Or, are the seats that are in my '62 off beat somehow?  There were six springs broken in the '62 seat back and I thought that I should start up with a different seat, if possible.  Anybody have any info that would help?

RonH