<VV> How Do I Strip Paint From Factory Accessory Floor Mats?

Ron Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Sat Feb 16 13:22:06 EST 2008

I haven't tried in this application, but I've had great success in
gently removing paints by a soak in "paint brush cleaner,"  which
basically is strong detergent in a water solution. It's worked on
cloth, metal, plastic, wood and of course paintbrushes. I'm pretty
sure it wouldn't damage the underlying rubber. However, if the
original color was painted on, I wouldn't try paint brush cleaner or
paint brush softener.  -ron 65,66