<VV> NEW TYPE SHOP AIR PLUMBING

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 07:19:35 EST 2008

I don't care for it. It's a royal pain to install, it DOES rust, I can't  see
the upside outweighing the downside.

In a message dated 2/16/2008 7:45:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kentsu at corvairkid.com writes:

Curious--who dis-recommends black iron for air? Several people out my  way
use it. I have it too. Love it... Of course, one needs to have drains  for
moisture.

--Kent