<VV> Windshield wipers

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:26:30 EST 2008

Actually, it is just a press fit. Best way to remove them is with a tool
available at most auto parts store, however, it can be done with a couple of
screwdrivers and a towel to protect the finish of your paint. Use a
screwdriver handle as a fulcrum, over the towel, and place the working end
of a large flat blade screwdriver under the edge of the end of the wiper
arm. press down on the screwdriver and wiggle the arm with your other hand,
and it should com off, just be careful not to mess up your paint.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)