<VV> Windshield wipers

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 15:32:50 EST 2008

You must not do it often if you have never damaged paint even with rags,
paint sticks and other "protective" objects. The tool is well worth its
price when the cowl vent needs repainting. No, you do not need it
everytime. I have taken off many with no damage. But, not EVERY time! gggg

My current tool is:

http://www.lislecorp.com/tool_detail.cfm?detail=1239

I like it a lot better than

http://www.kd-tools.com/2039.htm

although that one works also, just not as good on corroded splines. I'm in
the east remember. ggggg The KD one still relies on pushing against the
cowl. Damage can occur, especially with thick repaints.

Frank DuVal

I agree <GRIN>, but I never think about it ahead of time and I just don't
do
this all that often.

Later, JR