<VV> FC gas heater concerns

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Mon Feb 18 19:25:01 EST 2008

   While restoring/modifying my GB 64, I decided to go for a gas heater instead of the original direct air heater so, bought one (will get it in about 3-4 weeks). Never have had a gas heater so, I have no idea if there is some ducting to warm the middle area (as the other one) or if all the heat exits on the front. I installed the electric fuel pump just behind the gas tank and put a tee to provide gas for the gas heater but, I'm not sure if the right steel tubing is 3/16" , is it ?
   Do somebody have pictures of an installed gas heater to share ?

   As always... thanks in advance for any input

   Daniel