<VV> Cutting Old Blank Keys

DUMERAUF at cs.com DUMERAUF at cs.com
Wed Feb 20 12:02:53 EST 2008

I purchased some old Corvair blank keys awhile back and finally got around to
getting them cut. I had to go to a dozen places before I could get this done.
Looks like everyone is switching to the newer key cutting machines and they
could not cut my older style keys. The new machine needs a code to cut them and
every one I went to at first could not figure out a way around it. I got them
cut at an old Home Hardware who still had the old type key cutting machine.
Has anyone else had this problem? Our does everyone file there own?

Terry D