<VV> Linkage design question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 20 13:02:02 EST 2008

I'm not sure where, but I think I've seen a setup like that in one of
the old magazine articles, probably in one of the compilations.  I
know that's pretty thin, but it might be worth your time to thumb
through the Ocee Ritch and John Wipff books.  Please send me a photo
or two when you have a chance, it sure sounds like a cool project!

--Bryan